The Manor House
The villa has a wealth of beautiful living space :
- the living room which has an open fireplace and comfortable settees
- a video/TV room with a video projector, a home cinema, Blue-ray DVD player, and Sonos sound system (you can play all your music in stereo throughout the house), also featuring huge sofas so your film evenings are relaxed and comfortable
- a dining room which opens extensively on to the gardens, and is the focal point of the house where everyone seems to gather together instinctively
- just next to the pool there is a relaxing ‘spa’ room which has a 6 person Jacuzzi and a massage table
- there is a fully equipped laundry room available for your use with a washing machine and tumble drier
- a 60 m² activities room and another 45 m² room (the barn room) are dual purpose:
- in the summer season when you are on holiday, these rooms are set up and made available for you as games rooms, including a billiard table, table football, a ping-pong table, body-building/work out bench, & indoor exercise bike
- upon request, these rooms can be re-arranged to host your seminars, to present new collections, or for family events (family reunions, christenings, weddings and so on…)
- the barn, in addition to the larger room, allow groups to be split into two completely separate work groups during your seminars.
Each and every bedroom is unique. They all have 4-star quality bedding, the bed linen is of sateen cotton and the towels are extremely luxurious.
The king sized beds can be split into two singles (90 x 200 cm) or left as one 180 x 200 cm double bed as required (except in just two of the bedrooms in which the double beds cannot be separated into two singles). You simply give us your required set-up a week before your arrival date and we will prepare the bedrooms as you wish.
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
This room is secluded – it is above the living room and is accessed by an old spiral staircase – with its bright colours and trendy feel it is the young ones’ favourite. The shower room is not completely separated from the bedroom and the double bed (180 x 200 cm) cannot be split into two.
Pont Alexandre III
Also known as the dormitory, this bedroom is decorated with a boating theme featuring original pieces of old (rowing) boats, sailing boats, trawlers, tankers and even old liners. It has three single beds plus two additional singles on the mezzanine. The stainless steel hand basins are actually in the bedroom, whereas the shower and WC are completely separate.
Jardin des Tuilleries
You are staying in the countryside and the bedroom emphasizes this theme, with its decor of birds everywhere, in the lampshades and over the shower. The toilet and shower are in the ‘greenhouse’ and thus are partially closed off from the actual bedroom area, and the bed can be split into two singles.
Place de la Madeleine
This bedroom is white from floor to ceiling and has a cloistered feel to it with the simple faded wood of the ancient shutters. A beautiful bath prevails over the bedroom, but the hand basins and WC are hidden behind the shutters.
The dressing room for this bedroom is in the little bedroom adjoined to it, which contains a single bed and everything necessary for a baby to sleep there.
This bedroom, which is both contemporary and classical, is on the ground floor and can be reached both via the corridor and from the terrace, so is ideal for anyone with impaired mobility or who needs wheelchair access.
The shower room is completely separate, and the pale wood decor evokes peace and quiet.